Leads organizational growth, recruiting and funding. Oversees programmatic development.
Spearheading legal organization and consults on programming for military spouses and families.
Consults on holistic health programming, with a special emphasis on yoga and mindfulness practices for veterans.
Focused on securing foundational support and individual donors. Advises on strategic communications.
Our advisory board is comprised of:
- active and retired military officers
- retreat center administrators
- therapists and social workers
- nonprofit development professionals
In addition to developing our own curriculum and programs, we will host programs developed by like-minded organizations in the veteran eco-system, such as:
- Armed Services Arts Project
- Operation Second Chance
- Boulder Crest
- Camp Patriot
- Lone Survivor
- National Veterans Wellness and Healing Center
- Kieve Wavus
- Project New Hope
- Healing Warrior Hearts
- Camp Valhalla
- NICO (Creative Arts Therapy at Walter Reed)
- Honor Courage Committment